Last week, on Thursday, I bought a bottle of red wine. I just fancied it, not organic but not cheap.
I had a glass or two on the Thursday night and it made me feel rotten.
At the time I didn’t think how I was feeling was related to the wine. I just woke up cranky on the Friday, tummy whooshing around, odd feelings. I had been poisoned.
How can you be poisoned by wine? Well I don’t usually drink it, I’m vegan, I’m not eating much, if any processed food. I really am quite pure in what goes in my body at the moment.
Don’t get me wrong, I love a vodka and fever tree tonic. But this is quite pure.
Did you know that a lot of shit goes into inorganic wine. I searched Google to see what they said and enjoyed this post.
Now I know, I’m ditching non organic wine.
Back to walking today, cannot wait.